Mommy Moments – New Year’s List

Mommy Moments just turned 1! Happy anniversary to everyone who takes time every week to write a post about parenting and share it with us! You have made this a growing community. I am so thankful to all the loving moms (and dad) who submitted their posts to Mommy Moments. You have enriched my life with your tales.

Since we are still in the month of January, our theme this week is New Year’s List! You can share about new goals, events, achievements or any sort of list about your kids… Join us at Mommy Moments!

As we started the new year, I know that this year, we are going to embrace some changes in our life.
1) My hubby has started to serve as a full time assistant pastor of Greenhills Christian Fellowship here in Sta Rosa Laguna. Certainly, this entails many changes for our family…
2) Kyla will turn 6 next month… I can’t believe how fast time has passed by… She will graduate from preschool at the end of this school year (March or April).
3) We are going to try homeschooling for the coming school year.
4) Though I have already started teaching Toby, hopefully, I can get a curriculum so that I can teach him more consistently.
5) More travels, including museums and parks and historic places.
6) Consistent play dates for the kids.
7) Enroll in arts class, sports class and other enrichment classes.
8) Toby will turn 4 by end of the year!

It is going to be a busy year for me as I can see… but by the grace of God, we can achieve these goals. More Mommy Moments entries… check them all here!

Comments

1. Serendipity is Sweet says:

Congratulations πŸ˜€

2. Ms. Marie says:

Thanks for the ec credits. I will send over your winnings soon, too.

3. congratulations Chris!pareho pala tayo ng concept of traveling…going to places the whole family can go to and learn. I pray for every goal to be fulfilled.

4. SASSY MOM says:

That will surely keep you busy this year. Indeed, with God's grace, we can do all of our plans.

Btw, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for missing out the MM meet up. My sked has been so crazy last Holidays.

5. aww. I already posted something like this. but I will make another one for MM.. later this day πŸ™‚

Sati's 2 months already

Make or Break

6. Life is just so filled with things to do, isn't it? I'm also mulling over homeschooling Ceejay. May God bless all our new year plans.

7. Hailey's Beats and Bits says:

let's embrace the new year with open arms and heart because blessings flow!

8. Its going to be busy year. I wish you success in all your plans. I look forward to reading your homeschooling and traevel posts. Happy Weekend!

9. Bambie dear β˜… says:

gotta think first of delighful changes this year.. Happy New year po =)

10. Hi, Chris! How time flies; our kids are growing up so fast. Homeschooling sounds great because you get to supervise your child everyday, but I don't think I can handle that because I work full-time. I just finished posting my entry. Have a nice day!

11. His Unfailing Love says:

Hello Chris, I'm back here, glad to join again. By the way, parang familiar ang church nyo sa akin, are you under CBAP na churches sa Maynila? parang nakapunta kami dyan last time when we attended a CBAP conference. Hope to hear from you.
    By the way, congrats, Mommy Moments is really an awesome meme for moms. Thanks again.

Same here Mommy Chris, its going to be a busy year for us too.

My New Year's List

13. yup! only with God's grace can we achieve our goals πŸ˜€

New Year’s List

14. Cheers to our New Year's list! πŸ™‚

15. happy anniversary MM! dami ko din goal this year and this will be a very busy year for us!

16. Happy New Year Chris and congratulations!

Your mommy moment concept was really great that's why a lot of us mom can't help but join you every week and share our mommy moments.

Happy Anniversary Mommy Moments Moms!!!

17. Nice list Christ good luck and Congratulation πŸ™‚ God bless!!

18. sorry na lagyan ng T yung name mo na click ko kasi w/out checking it sorry!!

19. Evan's Mom says:

Happy anniversary! Kids are growing up so we get busier every year. God bless your plan Chris!

20. Congrats sa hubby mo Chris and good luck on homeschooling. Nice list to start the year.

21. great list sis! πŸ™‚

22. Congartulations & Happy Aniverssary!
    Goodluck Mommy Chris.Hope you can achieve your goals & best plan in life.

23. congrats mami Chris…way to go…good luck!

24. Thanks for dropping by our blog. Homeschooling (or home discipleship) is one of the best gifts God has given to us as parents of our children. I can not imagine any other way to raise or educate my children. It has become our lifestyle..

25. Homemaking Tips says:

Congratulations on the first year! This is my first time participating in the meme, I'm having so much fun!
    – Xee

26. Happy Anniversary Moment Moments!

ako din Marce, gusto ko e magbalik loob sa arts hihi

27. Goodluck,Mommy Chris!!I wish you success of fulfilling your plans and goals in life!^_^

Congratulations to MM!!^_^

28. good luck to youir homeschooling plans. i hope to get tips from you Momi!!

Cheers to all your list and thank you so much for linking me up.

29. earthlingorgeous says:

Congratulations! I do love your Mommy Moments Meme but I have been so busy not able to join for so long.

BTW you won my Kotex Giveaway but the email I sent to you bounced. Just in case just email me your mailing address so we can send your samples ASAP.

God Bless and more power!

30. Hi, congrats and sorry for the late response, can you please send me or leave your paypal email as comment on my blog? I'm really at loss kase bagong cpu ang gamit ko, lahat ng mga files ko hindi pa nai-bu-burn sa cd kaya hilo rin ako. Thanks po!

31. It would be riza@justriza.net. Thanks!