Mommy Moments – Cars and Kids

Our theme this week is about cars and kids. You can post about your car and your kids in the car or your kid’s cars. As for our family, my kids love to ride our car. They treat it as their second home. They eat and play and are so comfortable in our car. Our car has been with us since 2002 and it has witnessed several milestones in our lives.

I can’t seem to find pictures wherein my kids are on the driver’s seat with daddy.. but when they were younger, they love to sit on daddy’s lap and drive with him. This picture I am posting is taken a year ago inside our car.

Toby loves to play with cars. He has lots of them. I actually have lost count already.
This is his biggest car so far.

If you have a picture of kids and cars, join us here at Mommy Moments!

Comments

1. onlinemommy says:

Ay buti napadaan ako hehehe naalala ko ung Mommy Moments 😉

2. I'm joining!!!
    thnks for the visit sa gurls talk entry =)

3. My post is up very early …. brown out kasi tomorrow :

4. opps aga ko pla ala p si mr linky here'sm my post – http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2010/03/mommy-moments-cars-and-kids.html

5. SASSY MOM says:

I an joining this week….

my entry is here

6. acmumcee says:

WOW! You're car witnessed how your kids grow, mommy chris.. that is what we call, "sentimental value". and indeed, it's a second home.. hhmm.. kame kaya, kelan magkaka car? hehehe…

7. acmumcee says:

ay, mommy.. your 3 blogs are already on my list and your badges as well.. hope you can add mine to yours too… =)

8. By MelCole of PA says:

Hi Chris! Sorry I missed the MM last Friday. I should've shared tips on First aid. Well, good thing I can relate with this Friday topic too.

9. Sis, oo sa CCF kami. San ba banda yung GCF sa Sta. Rosa kasi pag dumadalaw kami sa inlaw ko ndi kami nakakapag-church e. Malay mo madaan kami jan at magkita na rin tayo. hehe

10. Oops, my entry:

Cars,cars, and more cars

11. thks chris! buti nga nakasali ako…nweis zipline d nmn nakakatakot! ehehhe saya saya nga ehehhe pag tumingin ka sa baba parang me nangingiliti sa thighs mo ahahhaha!!! =))
    Go try it! my kids love it! one way lang kinuha nmin…kasi kala nmin matatakot….surprisingly sabi pa samin …"isa pa"!!!! ahahhahaha

12. simply kim says:

didn't join this time, have no car, can't relate, hehehe… anyways, got lovely photos of your kids here..

13. Sweet naman ng mga anak mo:)
    My entry is up.
    Have a great Friday!

14. Hi Chris! Finally, I'm able to join again 😀 My son loves riding our car too. But the one were using right now was from his late lolo kaya mas love niya lalo. We sold our first car which is a VW Beetle.

15. Toby and Kyla are so sweet together inside the car!

Ang sweet ng mga anak mo Chris. Mine is up na din at my main blog.

17. judys424 says:

Wow leather seats..:) Your children love to hug, don't they?

18. Clarissa says:

Same here,our car is our best friend with lots of memories,too!Cutie pictures of them,Mommy Chris!I bet they love hugging so much!!^_^

19. ang dami ng nagpost. ako nahuli kase inulit ko. akala ko kase field trip ang theme ngayon.

ang sweet talaga ng kids mo Chris. I admire them for loving each other so much. not all kids are like them.

Topics on Earth
    Mom’s Ups and Downs

20. Typical for boys talaga fascinated with cars. cute ni toby boy very serious.

21. meretrisha says:

hello mommy, i just joined the bandwagon 🙂 thanks

22. redamethyst says:

I'm back. hehehe, it's been a while since my last entry. kaya makikisali ulit

23. Bambie dear ★ says:

nice photos =) kids really love riding a car, especially crying babies lol.. im not sure pero anzu stops crying when inside the car. Anyway, na-realize ko na wala din picture si anzu sa driver's seat.. thanks for reminding haha..

have a nice weekend

24. Thank you so much for linking me up, Mommy!

And cute naman nga mag-kapatid sa back-seat =)

25. chris adventures says:

They looks cute….Am playing today…

26. naku marce, ganyan din mga bata eh, gusto nag pepretend sila na nagdadrive.. aww reminds me may mga pics pa pala sila while driving.. waity edit ko pentry ko hehe

Ganda naman ng car ni Toby.. for sure katabi pa nya matulog yan no

27. hehehe it is really advantage to have a car kasi kahit saan punta, sama lahat kids, anyway mine is up heres mine

28. sweeet naman ng first photo 🙂

29. rjs mama says:

sooo cute your kids mommy chris 🙂

what's good with having own car is it has seatbelts to keep us safe. unlike riding bus, jeepney or even a taxi (i don't understand why they remove the seatbelts).

30. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

Just visiting….naku buti nakaabot pa ako…

31. I agree!For my family car is an extended unit of our home.So sorry mare late na late na ang entry ko.I was been hospitalized due to my asthma.Humabol lang ako.Mine is up now.Have a Blessed weekend!:D

32. Andrea-Memories As A Mom says:

That is great that your kids love the car so much! Logan used to as a baby, but when he got to be around 7 months old he decided it was too confining. Since then he likes it as long as it's not for long periods of time and he stays entertained. So I look forward to when I can relax in the car again!

Thank you for the comments on his peeking in pictures last week 🙂 Hope you're having a good weekend!

33. Toby's love for cars pala is inborn. Justin never gets tired of his cars din. I think all boys are like that.

34. Mommy Liz says:

Ang sweet naman ng mga kids mo, magkayapos pa sa loob ng kotse. Mga anak ko kasi naka car seat kaya di mag abot, ganon pa man eh lagi pa ring nag aaway, agawan ng toys, or kung anuman ang hawak nila.