Mommy Moments – Hairstyles

Wow, its Friday once again. I would like to thank everyone who participates in Mommy Moments… we are almost 2 years old. Anyway, our theme for today is all about hairstyles.
My daughter’s hairstyles are pretty standard…

taken when she was 4
taken when she was 5

her current hairstyle
So which one suits her most?
While my son’s hairstyles are…

Which looks better on him?
Share your kids hairstyles with us this week!

Comments

1. Mom-Friday says:

hi Chris!
    love this topic, so i just want to share this:
    The Girl and the Bob
    She is almost 4 and still, her hair is still thin and short like this! so frustrating, I can't really play with her hair! :)))

2. Mom-Friday says:

by the way, I like Kyla's bob cut too, and Toby with the bangs πŸ™‚

3. Kyla's current hairstyle looks like the style that suits her best. Toby looks great with bangs.

4. I love Toby's hairstyle–soo cool!Pag lalake ang anak ko,I want it with bangs din^_^

5. i think whatever hairstyles our kids would have, they would look good on them.
    ur kids are cuter than ever:)

6. hello mommy Chris πŸ™‚
    finally, i have made my entry earlier , here it is : http://luckyzoan.blogspot.com/2010/10/mommy-moments-hairstyles.html

i cant seem to find mr linky πŸ™

7. The Tatapilla says:

chris, your little girl has nice straight hair. any do will do. i like the shaved head for your little boy.

8. carinamodella says:

Hi mommy chris! i'm enjoying the theme every week :)…btw, please check on the mommy journey button, when you click it, the page is not directed to mommy moments page. I like the shorter hair for your two kiddos…have a great weekend!

9. i like Kyla in the first pic with bangs and Toby in both hairstyle. So cute.

Ang cute cute ni Toby!

11. β˜†β™₯Shydubβ™₯β˜† says:

Parang shaving yata at she bangs mostly ang harityle ng mga bata but as they grow older they pick their own hair style. I like Toby's hair style in second pic

12. mjrodriguez says:

uh, chris….kyla's hairstyle looks a lot like yours in school before. pati ung parting sa hair the same πŸ™‚

13. mommy jes says:

I like KYLA's hair with the bangs and Toby "kalbo" =)

hihi nice ng kids ano? heheh

here's mine na po = http://www.jeslising.com/2010/10/mm-hairstyles/

14. I hope to have a baby girl so that I can style her hair the way I like πŸ™‚

15. better late than never, mommy chris.
    had to go out kanina:)
    happy weekend:)

16. ang cute…bagay kay kayla yung first pic na hairstyle…:)

17. I like Kyla and Toby's current hairstyles!

18. Mommy Liz says:

Parehong cute mga hairstyles eh..walang itulak kabigin.

19. hi mommy chris! i have already posted my second entry for mommy moments. have a happy weekend!

20. i like Kyla's hair on the first pix and Toby's last pix. very cute at bagay sa kanila πŸ™‚

21. BastiSimonandSam says:

really would be nice to have a girl.i like kyla with long hair but she's cute nonetheless with whatever hairstyle she may have. Finally, i'm able to join mommy moments this week.So happy.

22. Kyla looks good in both short and long hair. Bagay kay Toby ang manipis na haircut, mas cute. πŸ™‚

23. ourlifeasparents says:

Am I too late for Mommy Moments? For some reason, I can no longer find that Linky.

hair is that moment

Happy MM. Will check out others' posts.

24. ourlifeasparents says:

Love your kids' hair. They look easier to manage. I think they got that from you.

25. I like Toby in both haircuts, lol! He looks neat and very cute!

26. matured na si Kyla ha? or dpende sa hair that she's sporting siguro. I like Toby pag skinhead πŸ™‚

27. humahabol po ako πŸ˜€ thanks Chris!

I like the long hair for Kyla and the one with bangs for Toby.
    Typical Boys’ Hairstyle
    Heartifying!

28. march on... says:

hi mommy chris, my first time to join here. this is so much fun. thanks πŸ™‚

29. redamethyst says:

paglalake talaga ang simple ng hairstyle no?
    Here’s my entry for Mommy moments. Entry one and two . I'm late, as usual πŸ™‚

Trackbacks

1. […] is mommy moments again. glad that we can share some of our kids moments here at MOMMY CHRIS‘ friday meme. for this week, i’d like to share daughters’ hairdo at the […]

2. […] is mommy moments again. glad that we can share some of our kids moments here at MOMMY CHRIS‘ friday meme. for this week, i’d like to share daughters’ hairdo at the […]