Mommy Moments – Birthday Photo

Hi mommies! We will be featuring your most recent birthday photos today.. it can be your birthday or your kids πŸ™‚ Birthdays are special milestones in a family and they are moments that we cherish!
Here are the most recent birthday photos of our family!

And I want to thank the marce club for the flowers and cake I got on my last birthday! πŸ˜€

Share your birthday photos with us!

Comments

1. Those are lovely cakes, especially Kyla's with matching princess crown. : )

2. mommy jes says:

ay ang cute saya saya ni toby!!! toy story!! kitang kta ang saya sa faces ng mga celebrants! πŸ˜€

Happ MM!

3. Mommy Jes says:

pls disregard the first one na sinubmit ko sis..thsnk!h

4. ayay! ganda nang cakes….yum!

5. Mommy Chris..nice birthday pictures. I felt a bit sad coz i wanted to post all their recent bday pictures to this entry..but i realized that i dont have any birthday pictures pala of my panganay eversince.i ddnt get a chance to capture one of her special milestones bec. of some personal reasons.. anyway the toy story birthday cake looks yummy. i love your daughterΒ΄s tiara also.bagay pa kaya sa akin yan?=)

Happy MM

6. Masasalamin sa mga mukha ang kagalakan nyo mommy!

7. i love your picture with flowers, mommy chris!

your kids have a big grin on their faces. obviously, they were happy on their birthday πŸ˜€ Happy MM!

here's mine: http://chroniclesofcookie.com/2011/04/mommy-moments-birthday-photo/

8. Mitchteryosa says:

Saya saya naman ni baby boy! πŸ˜‰

9. I love the Toy Story cake. So cute!

10. carinamodella says:

ganda ng flowers! happy mommy moments to everyone πŸ™‚

11. Mommy Marlyn says:

celebrating birthdays with your special ones is so overwhelming!

Happy MM!

Ganda ganda ni kayla sa pic!

Mommy Chris, sowi at di ko mavisit yung nostalgia mo, baned pa ata IP ko..

13. christina says:

Hi Mommy Chris, I so love your blog <3

14. kyla's seven na pla, little dalaga na. my youngest will be seven na rin next month…hayzzz pagod na nman ang mader:)

15. ang ganda ng cake ni Kyla πŸ˜€ and Toby looks like he's really delighted to see the toystory characters on his cake. how nice naman ang mga Marces mo for making you feel special on your day!
    my MM is here

16. oh nice cakes! I don't think I have my own recent bday photo, haha! Anyways, my entry is up! Happy MM!

17. β˜†β™₯Shydubβ™₯β˜† says:

yung sa akin isa lng ang recent hehehe. Happy birthday Toby

18. Sarah A. says:

Birthdays are gifts.
    Nice pictures.
    Thanks for sharing.

Here's my MoMo entry: http://sarahalconcel.blogspot.com/2011/04/momo-celebrating-birthdays.html

Thanks,
    Sarah A.

19. Ai KaiRui Liu says:

very nice photos of you and your daughter's birthday…

have a great day!

20. nice to be back here =)

ganda ng cakes…

21. Mom Daughter Style says:

I joined!

Very cute pictures

22. Nakajoin na naman ako minsan kasi wala akong pics for the theme heheeh. Anyway, cute naman sa mga anak mo at lalo na si mommy. happy weekend..

23. A Natural Mama says:

SURPRISE! I'm joining! Hope to catch up with you sometime soon. Miss you and the kids.=)

24. caroline says:

lovely cakes really! so sweet with the flowers! aawww mommy moments!

25. MommyLES says:

cute naman ni little princess, gusto ko din ata magsuot ng tiara sa next birthday picture ko. Visiting for Mommy Moments πŸ˜›

26. Hi Chris, mine is up:) nice cakes..hehhe!

27. Wow, love Kyla's cake!

Thanks for liking our page Chris!

Have a nice weekend!

28. Tintin.Tetay says:

Just in the nick of time. Whew!

Loved this week's topic. Thanks for hosting.

Mine's here.

29. Mom-Friday says:

This is a wonderful theme! Birthdays are always nice to feature and to see really happy faces πŸ™‚

30. Cheerful says:

joining again, i missed it last week! but anyway, i love those cakes. iyong toy story cake, nilagay nyo lang ba iyong toys, ganda kasi, ganda din ng smile ni toby! with kyla's cake, its suits her, very lovely and the shot was great…little princess talaga ang dating! πŸ™‚ happy weekend!

31. Mel Cole says:

Beautiful photos and what a milestone it is when our kids celebrate their birthdays.

32. Nice flowers you got there, Chris

33. Lovely birthday photos, Chris!

34. Birthdays are special occasion that we really love to celebrate..

Came in late for Mommy Moments..

My entry is up..Xye’s 5-Month Birthday

35. cristina says:

I'm wishing for a baby girl hihi, gusto ko din magkaron ng birthday princess. πŸ™‚

36. i noticed the cakes too. they are very nice. who made them marce?

37. I like the pink cake. Looks yummy! πŸ™‚

Am joining MM a little late :). Here's my entry http://pepperrific.com/2011/04/mommy-moments-and-she-turns-five/

thanks

38. jared's mum says:

our children's will always be the most special occasions in our lives..joining a bit late for this weeks meme!
    happy sunday πŸ˜‰

39. sarap naman ng cake ni kyla, pink!

40. I love your photo with Toby!

Trackbacks

1. […] is my first ever entry to Mommy Moments. Check out other worthwhile Mommy Moments […]

2. […] See more birthday photos from other mommies at The Mommy Journey. […]