Mommy Moments – Dear Mom

Dear Mom is our theme today. You can opt to share a letter made by your kids for you, a letter you made for your mom or a letter you made for any other mom. My post for today is quite different since I will not be posting about my kids or their work. I want to share my thoughts about motherhood.
Dear Mom,

God chose and entrusted that precious life to your care. He knows that being a mother is not an easy task and that it is a huge responsibility but He also knows that He will equip you to be the best mother for that precious baby who will turn into a man/woman soon. Do not doubt yourself, but take the task that God has entrusted to you wholeheartedly.

Make the most of every opportunity to love and nurture your kids. While they are young, mold and influence them so that when they are on their own, they will have deep roots of character. Appreciate what you have now, rather than waiting for them to grow up, for when they grow up, you would have missed too much already.

Motherhood can sometimes be scary. Most of the time, we can get tired physically. But above all, motherhood is a blessing and a miracle which God chose to gave you. Be encouraged today mommy! You are an inspiration!
Share your letters today with us at Mommy Moments!

Comments

1. Very well said, Mommy! Thank you for lifting up my “Mommy Spirit” this early in the morning!

So true!

3. MommyLES says:

I definitely agree with what you wrote Mommy Chris! It is something that God chose to give us and not all women are given the chance to become moms.

4. mom's are really special. πŸ™‚

5. hi mommy chris! shared my daughter's letter here. Happy MM!

hope you could join Wednesday whites next time at http://www.colorsandcontrasts.com

tia!

6. Mom-Friday says:

Very true what you said!
    Sharing the last Valentine card made for me πŸ™‚

7. Thank you CHris for the wonderful message to us.

8. thats nice chris..thank you!

mine is up:)

9. MaiThreeBoyz says:

So true, mommy Chris! Motherhood is a gift and a blessing.

10. Mel Cole says:

Very inspirational message. πŸ™‚

11. Thank you, Chris!

12. right you are!motherhood is a gift that not every woman is blessed with…

MINE IS UP!

13. hahpiness says:

sweet. im looking forward to the day when my daughter can write me a love letter as well. πŸ™‚

14. Motherhood is a blessing! We are lucky to become moms of our kids! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/05/mommy-moments-dear-mom.html