Mommy Moments – Mothers Day 2011

These are the art works done by my kids for me on mother’s day this year!

photo source: (Gina Pega)
Watching them perform a special number in church made me happy too!
How was your mother’s day this year? Join us!

Comments

1. A Natural Mama says:

Cute artworks! Buti Kyla performed…

2. Rachel Joy says:

How precious. I love children’s artworks…I also had a wonderful mother’s day.

3. Manileña Mom says:

maganda talaga if kids grow in kid’s church.

4. Clarissa says:

Siguro na-overcome na ni Kyla ang shyness nya~great job,Kyla!I’m happy for you^_^

5. carinamodella says:

ganda naman ng artwork ng mga kids. cheers to all mothers!here my entry:http://ilumin.blogspot.com/2011/05/mommy-moments-mothers-day-2011.html

6. Witchy Crazy Mommy says:

Kids are the best artists! I’m glad to run into this blog, thanks for Mommy Moments 🙂

Sweet naman ng artworks!

8. dick-vince-dorry says:

wow ganda ng artwork.. sna mka receive din ako ng ganyan from my son if he knows already :)mine is uphttp://dickvincedorry.blogspot.com/2011/05/memorable-moment-of-my-life-as-mama.html

9. awwwww…so cute!

10. Your kids are really artistic and it’s nice that they are growing up to be GOD fearing. Kudos to a Mom like you. Please check out my MM too. Thanks and happy weekend!

11. MommyLES says:

artistic kids you have. here is my Rainy Mother’s Day

12. Very sweet and thoughtful kids you have!

13. Seeing the photo of your kids performing made me miss being a Sunday School teacher. I should really be more active in church.

14. wow! this what i am in excitement this time if my daughter can do the same this coming mothers day here in sweden;)mine is up:)as tejan

15. wow yoru kids are so sweet you are such a lucky mom

16. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ says:

Sweet ng mga anak mo mommy chris

17. MaiThreeBoyz says:

Ang sweet naman nila, mommy Chris! Happy MM! Thanks for dropping by!

18. rjs mama says:

so sweet ng kids mo sis. very artistic din sila :)Please join Mom-ME time. A fun meme where you can share the ME-time that you resently had.

19. simply kim says:

that was a really HAPPY mother’s day!MY ENTRY is up!

20. Cheerful says:

your kids are sweet and i love the artworks! well, i’m sure every mum’s are proud and happy to see their kids performing on-stage or even on top of the chair, you’re blessed with beautiful kids! belated happy mother’s day! joining late, sorry! have a great week ahead…:)

21. Your kids are so sweet! Belated Happy Mother’s Day, Chris!

Trackbacks