Mommy Moments – Mothers Day 2011

These are the art works done by my kids for me on mother’s day this year!

photo source: (Gina Pega)
Watching them perform a special number in church made me happy too!
How was your mother’s day this year? Join us!

Comments

1. A Natural Mama says

Cute artworks! Buti Kyla performed…

2. Rachel Joy says

How precious. I love children’s artworks…I also had a wonderful mother’s day.

3. Manileña Mom says

maganda talaga if kids grow in kid’s church.

4. Clarissa says

Siguro na-overcome na ni Kyla ang shyness nya~great job,Kyla!I’m happy for you^_^

5. carinamodella says

ganda naman ng artwork ng mga kids. cheers to all mothers!here my entry:http://ilumin.blogspot.com/2011/05/mommy-moments-mothers-day-2011.html

6. Witchy Crazy Mommy says

Kids are the best artists! I’m glad to run into this blog, thanks for Mommy Moments 🙂

7. chubskulit says

Sweet naman ng artworks!

8. dick-vince-dorry says

wow ganda ng artwork.. sna mka receive din ako ng ganyan from my son if he knows already :)mine is uphttp://dickvincedorry.blogspot.com/2011/05/memorable-moment-of-my-life-as-mama.html

9. awwwww…so cute!

10. Your kids are really artistic and it’s nice that they are growing up to be GOD fearing. Kudos to a Mom like you. Please check out my MM too. Thanks and happy weekend!

11. MommyLES says

artistic kids you have. here is my Rainy Mother’s Day

12. Very sweet and thoughtful kids you have!

13. Seeing the photo of your kids performing made me miss being a Sunday School teacher. I should really be more active in church.

14. wow! this what i am in excitement this time if my daughter can do the same this coming mothers day here in sweden;)mine is up:)as tejan

15. wow yoru kids are so sweet you are such a lucky mom

16. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ says

Sweet ng mga anak mo mommy chris

17. MaiThreeBoyz says

Ang sweet naman nila, mommy Chris! Happy MM! Thanks for dropping by!

18. rjs mama says

so sweet ng kids mo sis. very artistic din sila :)Please join Mom-ME time. A fun meme where you can share the ME-time that you resently had.

19. simply kim says

that was a really HAPPY mother’s day!MY ENTRY is up!

20. Cheerful says

your kids are sweet and i love the artworks! well, i’m sure every mum’s are proud and happy to see their kids performing on-stage or even on top of the chair, you’re blessed with beautiful kids! belated happy mother’s day! joining late, sorry! have a great week ahead…:)

21. Your kids are so sweet! Belated Happy Mother’s Day, Chris!

Trackbacks